Variable %setupday%, %fullsetuptime% are not working. Please fix!

WILSON C. shared this question 3 years ago
Answered

The templete variables %setupday% and %fullsetuptime% are not updating to the current day and times being delivered from the blocks on the delivery tab.

I sent out emails and these varibables generated the wrong dates and delivery times and it created a ton of confusion for my customers.

Example, check the emails sent

See lead ID 7081833

and lead id 7156327

How can I fix this.

Comments (3)

photo

The lead's delivery window, the delivery tab, and the emails all say the same thing for both of these leads. I'm not seeing the issue here.

photo

Hi Cody,

I've added the screenshot the variables in the email are not matching with the actual delivery day and time windows

photo

I see now. I was checking the email log for the "Event Reminder First Notification- Auto" email. These emails use a slightly different variable. But the issue I'm seeing is that there's something on a lead not clearing the 10am setup time when the window and the schedule both say noon. I'll get a member of our development team on it.

photo

Sweet...Thanks so much Cody.

It's worked good for years and years...it seemed to just started doing this today. I haven't changed anything.

Thanks!

Ken

photo

This is now fixed. If you see anymore issues like this, please open the delivery planner and click save. It should correct them. Thanks!

photo
photo

Thanks guys!

Will do.

Ken

Leave a Comment

Attach a file