Overbooking Showing Innacurate

Jordan N. shared this question 3 years ago
Answered

Lead 6952459 is showing as double booked however it's not. Could you please check and advise

Comments (3)

photo

Hey Richard, I apologize for this issue I've looked into it and I do not see why this item would be unavailable so I've created an urgent ticket so the developer can look at what is causing this, I'll let you know once I get an update. The item isn't in maintenance, its isn't related to any other items that are going out that day, the lead doesn't have a delivery schedule outside of the event duration, and I don't see anything that would block the item from being on the lead so I believe this is a bug but we'll know for sure once I get an update. Let me know if you need anything in the meantime.

photo

Hey Richard, Tim was able to fix this issue! IT looks like this item did have a structure even though it was no longer in a family. Do you know how you deleted this item from its family? That would help us find how this happened and prevent it from happening again.

photo

The only thing we did with this item was duplicate it in order to create a new SKU (ie. Save copy).

Once it was created, we realised we couldn't create the new item yet and deleted the NEW SKU only.

Other than clicking "save copy" we didn't touch the existing sku.

photo
photo

Hi Noah/Tim,

The above sku had a child sku (998321) associated to it which now seems to have been deleted from our inventory and we're unable to revert it back?

It was working in conjunction with 999337 that you guys created when we first loaded this item because we couldn't get it working.

Could you please reload these items for us as we don't seem to be able to do it and have a contract waiting to be made for it. Making them active again and saving the qty to 1 doesn't do anything.

SKU 891775 can also be hired as SKU 99832. They can't go out separately so if one is booked, the other is also unavailable (so not like a normal obstacle that can be split into 2 or multiple pieces)

Thanks

photo

I've reactivated and unrelated 998321, 999337, and 891775. These items were the child of 1206807, which did not exist. 99832 does not exist. It seems like there are pieces here that need re-added and we can help relate them in the proper way once we can see what's going on.

photo

There were 3 pieces created originally as listed.

2 of which were bookable pieces, the third was created with a title of "NON-RENTAL" in it to assist with the relationship.

When the initial problem above was "resolved", two of those pieces were deleted (made inactive).

Whatever has been done now allows us to add the 27mtr version manually to a booking but it shows as overbooked and also as unavailable all the time on our site?

photo

What is the name of the item that is still showing unavailable?

photo

We've updated the quantities so they both show available however they need to be linked so that if one is booked, the other can't go out. At the moment, they are just two individual pieces

891775 & 998321

photo

Ok, the two firestorm items are linked as parent/child items.

photo

I cannot find the 27mtr version as an active or inactive item??

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file