If you sub-rent items from friends, you can now keep track of them and send automatic availability and and price requests to the vendors.
After a vendor responds you’ll be able to see the availability and cost on that lead. Additionally, vendor items do not count against your rental inventory limit.
- API: v2 is now available with many additional calls to retrieve data
- Mobile: Our mobile app has been updated to include easy availability checking. See app store for details
- Vendors: We’ve added the ability to track sub-contracted items better
- Editor: Upgraded rich text editor for emails and templates
- Leads: Can now set a default delivery type when creating a new lead (under Settings->Delivery Types)
- CRM: Leaving a note on a lead now saves with the customer profile (and all leads) by default
- Filters: You can now share a filter with other workers. If that worker modifies it, it creates a copy for them.
- Alerts: Added new ‘Lead Canceled with Shifts’ alert. Activate under Settings->Alerts
- Multi-Location: Can now customize surveys per location
- Overview: Fixed Maps tab to work properly
- Leads: Fixed bug where the search drop-down didn’t always disappear
- ...and many other small things