Release Notes Video: https://youtu.be/f-jjgkdQgE4
- Quote Page: Improved behavior of customers creating duplicate quotes. Now the system will just update their last quote instead of creating a new one. You can configure behavior under Settings->Online Quoting. If you set this to 0, the behavior will be the same as it previously was. If the lead is in non-quote status they will not be able to edit it.
- Quote Confirm Page: Removed customer’s edit button if that lead is in non-quote status.
- Quote Page: Added option for email marketing consent (support for GDPR and CASL). Settings->Optional Fields
- Contract Page: Added a ‘sign now’ button on the signature line of unsigned contracts
- Optional Fields: You can now easily create drop-down lists on leads/quote pages. Set Type to ‘Select’
- Optional Fields: Flat fees for delivery method and surface are now available for the auto-recalc option.
- Wordpress: You can now have multiple quote pages integrated on the same website.
- IO Phone: Can now configure caller ID on incoming calls to your phone to show company number or customer number
- Vendors: You can now set them to be taxable by default for newly created items. Settings->Payment Options
- IO Phone: Added voicemail transcription notes to CRM tab
- Leads: Auto-recalculated fees will now be auto-added to a lead if they aren’t already on there
- Wordpress: Fixed adwords integration to properly pass adwords flag on new leads
- Emails: Fixed several auto-emails to work properly when multiple reminders were created
- Calendar: Improved the availability list in the “Day View” for parent/child items
- Payments: Fixed erroneous payment errors on contract tab when recharging is enabled but not used
- Mobile: Fixed availability checker for structured items
- Square: Added support for multi-location square accounts
- Emails: Prevent event reminder email from going out if contracted status isn’t reserving inventory
- Promotions: Fixed issue when qualifying for multiple specials not always picking the best one
- Wordpress: Fixed io-yellow theme’s homepage to use testimonials integration
- Wordpress: Fixed io-original theme’s menu styling and toggle