Note: Google Voice integration is no longer supported and has been replaced with IO Phone.
Google Voice Integration
You can see statistics that tell you how your office staff is performing.
- Contracts: You can now print multiple lead contracts at once from the Leads page. Set your filters, then choose Contracts from the drop-down at the bottom.
- Fees: You can now charge a fee if one item is rented without renting another item. Select ‘not rented’ from the pay section when setting up a fee (under Settings->Promotion & Fees)
- Fees: You can now charge a fee if the total is less than a set amount.
- Google Voice: You can now integrate with google voice. Go to Settings->Google Voice to setup. Statistics will show up Overview->Phone.
- Leads: You can now filter by delivery type under More Filters
- Leads: You can now set a default for all of the option fields and event notes under Settings->Optional Fields. This will affect both a new lead, and a new quote.
- Deliveries: Made the default size of blocks larger if setup time is not defined on an event
- Deliveries: For 15min size setups, made the map icon is now visible
- Emails: Fixed issue causing additional note fields to not be included in emails
- International: Fixed issue where NaN would appear when editing a lead
- Multi-Location: Fixed the drop-downs on leads to be filtered by the lead’s location
- Multi-Location: Adding only a quick-add item to a lead will require a location to be selected
- Multi-Location: Made it so you can select multiple locations on payroll report instead of just one
- Workers: Fixed issue where workers couldn’t view the new delivery documents
- Workers: Inactive workers will no longer show in sales rep drop-down (unless already assigned)