InflatableOffice accepts credit card payments using these main options:
- Most others through Authorize.net gateway
- Sign up for a PayPal account.
- Once your PayPal account is set up, return to InflatableOffice and go to the settings page.
- Select Merchant Services , located under the Pricing section.
- Select the PayPal Button, and enter the email you used to set up your Paypal Account, mark active, and then click save.
1. Sign up for Square at squareup.com.
2. Go to Settings and select Merchant Services under the Pricing section.
3. Press the Square button.
4. Press activate and this will lead you to the Square sign-in page.
5. Sign-in and you will activate Square Payments.
Supported Merchant Accounts
Contact them for credentials to enter into InflatableOffice at Settings->Merchant Services.
Unsupported Merchant Accounts
Call your merchant account provider and tell them: "I want to take payments through my website. I am using a service called InflatableOffice as my shopping cart, and they can integrate with the Authorize.net gateway or an Authorize.net emulator. How do I set that up on my merchant account, and how do I get InflatableOffice the appropriate information to integrate and send payments to my merchant account from my website?" Then contact us at email@example.com to integrate.
There may be an additional fee from your bank to do this, but it is usually possible to complete the integration.