Venue name, Flat-fee for delivery method added
Lots of new features this week. We've also updated our user documentation.
- Venue name and venue contact added to Leads (turn it on by going to Settings->Optional Fields)
- Can now have a flat-fee added per event for certain delivery methods
- Facebook icon now shown on event tab when a customer posts event to facebook (to view the event you click the icon, but you must be signed in to facebook and the event needs to have not been deleted by the customer)
- Options with show as separate unit set now have name appended with main unit's name (useful if you have two different units that use the same options)
- Fixed issue where prices would get scrambled on a lead (happened when an item with options was removed while option was still selected)
- Drop-off/Pick-up windows now are forced to be outside event time
- When filtering by rental category, it now works for packing lists
- Prevented issue of tax sometimes shown as negative
- Overview filter now shown for companies using sales reps
- Payment receipt now has the date and time
- TaxCloud related bugs
As always if you have questions, problems, or need help, don't hesitate to contact us!
The InflatableOffice Team